Hello all, today I wanted to share with you my top Autumn/Winter wardrobe staples that I have been incorporating into my outfits so far this winter.
1. Mustard Puffer Jacket – I recently purchased mine from Tk-Maxx for an absolute STEAL at £29.99! It’s so warm and looks awesome with black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of trainers, not to mention the colour mustard is just BEAUTIFUL!
2. Denim mini skirts – I love wearing a mini skirt with some thick tights, knee-high boots, a turtleneck and a leather jacket in the winter. Not only does it look cute, it keeps you nice and warm with all the extra layers! The light denim skirt is from New Look and my black denim skirt is from Asos.
3. Denim jackets with fur – I purchased mine a few months back from Topshop. It has a warm quilted lining on the inside of it, to help keep you nice and warm and it goes perfectly with jeans and knee-high boots.
4. Tartan scarf + a leather backpack – these 2 help you to combine comfort with convenience, as what’s better than carrying everything you need for the day on your back? I purchased my backpack from H&M and I have used it almost every day since.
5. Jewellery – I am obsessed with wearing a watch, but my absolute go-to is my Rosefield Mercer watch, although my Daniel Wellington Sheffield watch is certainly the second runner-up. I love adding a little gold necklace, bangles and ring to a basic look to give things a little extra pizzazz.
Thanks for reading – leave a comment with your A/W staples!